[Heath] SB-610 Monitor Scope

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Thu Nov 3 10:43:34 EDT 2011

Nope.

One of the joy's of good ol' point-to-point is it's simplicity.  If I was going
to update a unit, why wouldn't I just want to make a big jump instead of a
little jump?  I usually don't make the big jump but that is not necessarily a
good thing.  So just a little thinking outside the box.

73,
Bob, WA2CKY