[Heath] Wind Speed/Direction Indicator Components

JimLocatel at aol.com JimLocatel at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 12:18:57 EDT 2011

I'd like to find components for the Heathkit Digital Wind Speed/Direction
Indicator Model ID-1590 to replace some of those on my unit.

Primarily, I'm looking for replacements for the outdoor wind speed and
direction units.  The plastic housings have deteriorated from many year's
exposure to the outdoor weather.

But I'm also interested in any components for this kit, including  a
complete kit if available.

The same outdoor components also were used for the ID-1290 Weather Station
Kit, so these would work for me as well.

If you have any of this stuff available, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jim Locatelli
(Heathkit builder and fan since pre-1960)