[Heath] Wind Speed/Direction Indicator Components

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 18 15:13:03 EDT 2011

"Liberty once lost is lost forever," John Adams

Hi Jim,
Can't help with the replacements but have a hint for the new ones.  UV seems to wreck all the plastic used in all the weather stations.
I have found that if you spray the outside parts with white Fusion paint, they will last much longer.  It has worked for my ID5001.
Wayne,
W4GBW