[Heath] DX-100 Ideas

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:59:13 EDT 2011

Thanks everyone.  I have the manuals.

Sent from my Palm Pre on AT&T
On Sep 29, 2011 3:53 PM, Tom Chesek <tchesek at epix.net> wrote:

Here you go.

Tom K3TVC

From: Louis Ciotti
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 1:58 PM
To: heath at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [Heath] DX-100 Ideas

Anyone have a pdf of the DX-100 manual (Both operation and Assembly)?

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 5:32 AM, Bry Carling <bcarling at cfl.rr.com> wrote:

  Most
  replacement caps will not fit under the DX100 chassis.

  I have
  an original Heathkit one if you need a replacement.

  I also
  have rplacement parts for almost amything you could need for a

  Heathkit
  DX100 - all the transformers, choke VFO, tubes, knobs, crystals,

  variable
  caps, switches, meter, front panel, a shiny chassis too
  (yes!)

  Just let
  me know what you need and we will arrange something suitable to get that

  rig in
  perfect shape..

  On 29