[Heath] DX-100 Ideas

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 30 09:34:48 EDT 2011

Does anyone need DX100 parts?

I have almost anything you may need.

73 - Bry Carling, AF4K

On 29 Sep 2011 at 13:58, Louis Ciotti wrote:

Anyone have a pdf of the DX-100 manual (Both operation and Assembly)?

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 5:32 AM, Bry Carling <bcarling at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
    Most replacement caps will not fit under the DX100 chassis.

    I have an original Heathkit one if you need a replacement.

    I also have rplacement parts for almost amything you could need for a
    Heathkit DX100 - all the transformers, choke VFO, tubes, knobs, crystals,
    variable caps, switches, meter, front panel, a shiny chassis too (yes!)

    Just let me know what you need and we will arrange something suitable to get that
    rig in perfect shape..