[Heath] Mohawk Parts Needed!

Alexander N. Gerli ac1wye at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:51:43 EDT 2012

Hi, gang,

I'm beginning to work on restoring a Mohawk. Couple of items I need from a
parts-car out there somewhere:

Speaker Terminal Strip for the rear apron. Original one's busted

Octal accessory socket (original is chipped a lot)

The red tuning indicator (that's gone, not even down in the chassis)

Fuse Holder (original's broken). Would RS carry those?

Cleaning up and restringing the bandswitch while I find these bits.

73,

Sandy AC1Y

Alexander N. (Sandy) Gerli

'Corgi Cottage'

548 Allred Mill Road

Mount Airy, NC 27030-2202

919-625-7181

A Scotsmen walks about 900 miles each year

Scotsmen drink about 40 gallons of whisky each year

Scotsmen get about 25 miles per gallon