[Heath] SB-200/4CX250B project - details.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Thu Aug 9 16:47:31 EDT 2012

Today, I picked up the two "boxes" that I had requested a local heating-and-airconditioning
shop make for me.

These were ready for pick-up exactly 20 hours after I had talked with the maker and had left
my drawings with him.

The boxes are exactly as I requested. Holes were placed exactly and to the dimensions I had
indicated, all corners were spot-welded, bends are sharp and accurate, and the boxes
appear to be airtight already.

The total cost in time and materials, including sales-tax, for the two boxes was $27.50.

It would appear that the maker is an artist in sheet-metal.

To say that I was more than pleased with this experience would be an understatement!

I left them my very sincere compliments.

Now, I will get out my nibbling-tool and will complete the installation of the two sockets later
this week or early next week.

The special "fan" I had bought arrived only yesterday.

More details to the list as they occur.

vy 73,

Ken W7EKB