[Heath] [Heathkit] DX-100 Modification Identification Question

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 20:18:43 EDT 2012

There was no identification on the instructions for adding the "improved keying" which also has the instructions for adding a "spotting" switch.

The information on all three of these modifications, as well as things like tube socket voltages for the DX-100, can be found at

http://k9sth.com/uploads/Heathkit_DX-100_mods-1.pdf

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com