[Heath] SB-200 parasitic chokes - photos

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sun Jan 15 02:42:07 EST 2012

First of all, the capacitors are 500 V caps, not 1KV as I stated earlier.

Secondly, Mouser stock numbers are:

P/N 256-51-RC for the resistors, and

P/N 598-CD15FD101J03F for the capacitors.

I will attempt to post some photos, but do not know if the list server will allow
or pass them.

Here goes:

                              The Choke

                             Mounting-1