[Heath] Heath Wattmeter and other items FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at flham.net
Tue Jun 19 08:42:34 EDT 2012

Heath Items For Sale -  Wattmeter, Phone Patch,
Miscellaneous Parts, original manuals, Coaxial
Cable, and other miscellaneous items:

Heath HM-2141 Dual Meter VHF Wattmeter / SWR Bridge:

The HM-2141 is the VHF version of the more popular
HM-2140 wattmeter and SWR Bridge, and has the same
features, except it covers from 50 to 175 MHz.

This is the wattmeter that has two meters on it, so it
reads both forward and reflected power at the same time.
It also has a "Peak" position, so it can capture the peak
power, in essence reading PEP output. Forward scales
are 30 or 300 Watts, and reverse are 10 W or 100 W,
plus SWR scale. It covers 50 to 175 MHz, and also has
a battery test position (9 volt battery needed for "peak"
operation). It has a remote sensor with about 3 feet
of cable.

This particular meter works 100%.  The outer case (top
and sides) has been repainted black hammertone, and looks
very nice.

With paper work for $100.

Heath HD-15 phone patch / digital interface:

This unit can be used to interface a sound card in a
PC to your transceiver. It was originally designed to
be used as a phone patch, but many have converted them
to a digital interface.

This is the unit with the VU meter on the left and 3 knobs
that match the SB series to the middle and right. Low or
high Z output to the transmitter. The meter makes it great
for setting levels.

This one is all original. It is in great condition.
Paper work included for $22.

I also have parts from a Heath HD-15 phone patch available.
This includes an audio transformer used for digital
interfacing, VU meter, and other parts. Outer cover and
knobs are gone. What do you need?

Coaxial Cable "Jumpers" for your shack:

I have a good quantity of coaxial cable "jumpers" available.
These are short lengths of RG-8 coax, with a PL-259 connector
on both ends. I have a variety of lengths from under a foot
to about 5 feet long. Send me the lengths that you would
like, and I will see how close I can come.

Although most are RG-8 (the larger, approximately 0.4 inch
coax that takes full legal power), I also have some that
are RG-8 X (the medium coax approximately 1/4 inch in
diameter). Please ask for RG-8 X, if that is what you
would like.

All jumpers are $6 each.

Miscellaneous Heath Parts:

I have many Heath SB-630 Station Console parts available.
Most of the internal parts are available, but no clock.
Front panel and outer case are gone, but reflectometer
assembly, switches, etc. are still available.
Please let me know what you need.

I also have parts from a Heath HD-15 phone patch available.
This includes an audio transformer used for digital
interfacing, VU meter, and other parts.
What do you need?

ORIGINAL Heath manuals:

These are original manuals only, in very
nice condition. Schematic is in the book.

Brochure "Heathkit Specials" featuring the
Twoer, Sixer, SB series, and others. $4

AJ-2520 Digital Stereo Tuner, 1988, $10

GD-600 Photoelectric Light Switch, 1972, $5

HD-1234 Coaxial Switch, 1972, $6

HD-1426 Relative Field Strength Meter, 1977, $5

HD-1481 Remote Coax Switch, 1984, $8

HD-15 Phone Patch, 1965, $8

HFT-9 A Antenna Tuner, 1986, $8

HM-2140 HF dual meter PEP Wattmeter, $10

HW-2021 2 meter HT, 1975, No check marks $9

ID-1290 Weather Station, $10

IM-5284 Multimeter, 1977, $8

IT-3120 FET/Transistor Tester, 1978, $8

SB-634 Station Console, 1974, $10

These are original manuals only.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson