[Heath] ESR meters and other matters.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sun Jun 24 21:30:21 EDT 2012

On 24 Jun 2012 at 17:41, Mo wrote:

> I built this one and it has saved me lots of frustration and work.  It
> seems to be a very good design and parts are available from several
> sources.  You can even use it to measure the impedance of speakers,
> etc. (low values)
>
> http://www.ludens.cl/Electron/esr/esr.html

Mo:

I just finished reading some OTHER articles on this site and am VERY
impressed with what this fellow has published!

I would highly recommend any other ham who likes to "do things" to visit this
site and read many of the articles in depth.

Again, thank you for providing the link.

I AM going to build one of his ESR meters: his is considerably simpler than
my Dick Smith unit, and appears to work just as well for the purposes for
which we would need one.

Well done, Mo.

Ken W7EKB