[Heath] Heathkit "SB" Series IF Filters

Eddy Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Mon Mar 12 13:40:03 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,

Recent exchanges here with Lee have made me realize that there remains a lot of "fog" in the minds of Heath aficiandos as to the characteristics of the different IF filters used in their "SB" line-up---and that fog still lingers in my own mind, too! Hi Hi

For that reason, if anyone is interested, I'll be only too happy to forward onto you a nice, brief summary of the different filters used in different models, complete with specific part numbers and characteristics---there are even a coupla schematic diagrams, & info on homebrewing your own filter clones...

You need only ask.

~73!~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ