[Heath] IG -57A schematic received

Donley donley.dn at comcast.net
Mon Mar 19 12:18:00 EDT 2012

Ken,

I am intrigued by your stated project - 'a "high-performance" crystal tester
and evaluator'. I have been searching for the ultimate, all-encompassing,
all-frequency crystal tester. I would appreciate any information you could
share on this project. Most testers that I have found have holes in the
frequency ranges that they test.

73
Richard
kc9ub