[Heath] Items For Sale

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 19:39:14 EDT 2012

I have more items to list for sale from the estate off Russ Brown.
All prices do not include shipping costs and I am open to offers.
E-Mail me off list to discuss, and I can get photos if you would like.

SB-110 Untested as I do not have the cord to plug into my heathkit PS.
 Looks VERY nice.  All knobs are there and functional, but that is all
I can really say about it. Asking $200

SB-303 #1.  Powers up, but VFO does not work, knob spins, but the
frequency does not change.  All knobs present, but cannot verify
operation of all of them.  Pre-selector seems to work, RF gain seems
to work.  AF gain works, but output seems low.  Radio only $100
+shipping

SB-303 #2.  Powers up, and receives stations.  All knobs present, and
all the functions seem to work.  Does not appear to have AM filter.
This one will include the power cord. $300 +shipping.

Take Both SB-303's for $350 + shipping

IG-37 Untested as of yet, may have time tomorrow to put it on an
oscilliscope.  Looks barely used.  $50 + shipping

1B-102 Frequency Scaler.  Untested $40 + Shipping

Please contact be off list for photos or questions. k2lrv at
romeradioclub.com or lciotti1 at gmail.com

Thanks,

Lou
K2LRV