[Heath] [Heathkit] Mohican question

pmarkavage at juno.com pmarkavage at juno.com
Sat Sep 1 17:14:09 EDT 2012

Glen is correct. The battery housing has only a part number but the GC-1A
manual includes two pages for the battery power supply assembly so there
was no separate manual for it.

Pete, wa2cwa
www.manualman.com

On Sat, 1 Sep 2012 12:30:07 -0700 (PDT) Glen Zook <gzook at yahoo.com>
writes:
Since the battery pack was included with every GC-1 and GC-1A, I doubt
that there is a model number for it.  The AC adapter is the XP-2.

Glen, K9STH

Website: http://k9sth.com