[Heath] [Heathkit] Mohican question

JF lhouseparker at livingston.net
Sun Sep 2 11:38:56 EDT 2012

On 9/1/2012 4:14 PM, pmarkavage at juno.com wrote:
> Glen is correct. The battery housing has only a part number
 > but the GC-1A manual includes two pages for the battery
 > power supply assembly so there was no separate manual for it.
> Pete, wa2cwa

Pete,
Not totally correct - the Mohican manual only has assembly
instructions for the battery power pack on pages 58-59, and
only its circuitry is on the fold-out radio schematic. It does
not contain info about the AC power pack, as that was an extra
cost accessory not included with the radio package (unless
Heathkit changed things after I got mine); it had a separate
manual.

73
John   KE5ZB