[Heath] SG-7 Help

The Pollacks rinkies at att.net
Sun Sep 30 14:01:29 EDT 2012

The 150 is mmf (uuf or pf, now), not 150 mf.  This from an SG8 schematic.  I
think the main difference in the units is the 8 has a 12AU7 instead of 2
6C4s.  (The newer one is really 2 6C4s in one envelope).

I would probably change the filter caps, 2 20 mf units, but leave the others
alone unless there seems to be a problem.

More good sources for parts:  http://www.radioantiques.com
http://www.justradios.com
These caps, both electrolytic and smaller values are readily available and
inexpensive.
Ron K2RP
Encinitas, CA