[Heath] SB-110 vs SB-110A

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Mon Apr 22 10:50:20 EDT 2013

Can anyone tell me the differences between the SB-110 and the SB-110A.
According to the front bezel, mine is an SB-110.  The manual I have is for
an SB-110A.  I note that there are a couple of 6AZ8 tubes where the SB-110A
manual calls for 6AX8 tubes.  Any other differences?

I spent a lot of time a couple of years ago trying to get this working.  As
I recall, I had the receiver working very well but wasn't getting much out
of the transmitter.  Finally think I have time to get back to work on it.

Thanks and 73,
George
W7HDL