[Heath] HM-2103 RF load help or thoughts

Dave Edwards kd2e at comcast.net
Fri Dec 27 17:37:52 EST 2013

Thanks....I have another Heath wattmeter, an HM-102, that I built in
1974. It uses the same trimmer. Since it has a bum meter movement, I was
thinking of gutting out that trimmer. I was hoping to find a replacement
meter movement for that one...not to use it for a parts unit.
But....might still do it!