[Heath] WTB: Another Heathkit probe

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Fri Feb 1 17:13:28 EST 2013

Hello again:

I need to buy at least one more of the old, large Heathkit probes, the ones
with the black and red plastic ends and the metal bodies.

These need not work, nor have cables attached, but should be mechanically
complete.

I bought 4 from one of the members of this list, and was given at least one by
another member. All have been put to work.

Having recently aquired a "new" Heathkit T-3 Signal-Tracer without probe, I
want to build one for that instrument.

I also have an interesting Lafayette KT-208 combination signal-generator
and signal-tracer for which I would like to build a Heathkit-type
switchable-probe so I don't have to switch back and forth between the two
types of probes I previously made for it.

Anyone?

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."--- John   Wayne