[Heath] SB-240

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 21:27:00 EST 2013

The second edition corrects some things that were in the first edition and adds a few more items.

I talked with Penson, a while back, about a third edition to add more information, especially about variations in the equipment (i.e. there were at least 3 VF-1 VFO versions made for use in this country besides the version made in Europe).  At that time, he told me that he "might" do a third edition but doing such was not a high priority.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com