[Heath] SB-240

Allen Jones w9dz at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 13:11:10 EST 2013

I bought the second edition of the Penson book from CQ's book store when it became available.  As Glen said, it does have some additional gear and includes corrections.  The thing that disappointed me most was the quality of the photos.  They look to be second generation copies of those that were published in the original publication.  Like photocopies of photocopies.

Allen, W9DZ