[Heath] T-4 probe

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Wed Jan 9 20:37:31 EST 2013

Gus:

Heathkit used that same body for several of their probes. For their VTVMs, 'scopes. and
others.

Here is one on eBay for under $5.00 which you could use to build your own probe like I did.

Item # 300841695931

You can also go to eBay and search on "Heathkit probe" to find one.

I bought 4 such probes from one of the members of this list about a month ago. I used one to
make a probe for one of my VTVMs. The others I cleaned up and am using those for either
an oscilloscope or as RF probes for the VTVM.

Ken W7EKB