[Heath] Heath Octal Sockets/Plugs

Perry Nettles p.nettles at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 14 14:24:12 EST 2013

Hi Gang,

I'm looking for some hook-up cords with the octal connectors on them.
Specifically, I need to connect an SB-10 SSB adapter to the Apache TX-1.
I   have the cable, and have purchased some plugs & sockets from Antique
Electronic Supply, but they're generic and I would like to have the
original ones with the snap-on covers for each end (male & female).

Is there anyone who has these, doesn't need them any more, and is willing
to part with 'em? If not, maybe steer me in the direction of someone who may?

Thanks,

Perry
Kf5SMU