[Heath] Heath Octal Sockets/Plugs

Perry Nettles p.nettles at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 21 13:07:31 EST 2013

Hello Fellow Heathites,

I posted this plea for help awhile back with no answers, so thought I'd try
again. If there's anyone that can help, I sure would appreciate it.

I'm looking for some accessory connection cords with the octal connectors
on them. Specifically, I need to connect an SB-10 SSB adapter to the Apache
TX-1. I   have the cable, and have purchased some plugs & sockets from
Antique Electronic Supply, but they're generic and I would like to have the
original ones with the snap-on covers for each end (male & female), or some
hints on how to make some.

Is there anyone who has these, doesn't need them any more, and is willing
to sell them? If not, maybe steer me in the direction of someone who may?

Thanks,

Perry
KF5SMU