[Heath] heathkit parts

Guy Giacopuzzi gggdds at js-net.com
Sat Jan 19 12:02:59 EST 2013

And....somewhere in the world are the molds that made those
dials...(they /are/ manufacturable, as at least Heathkit made
them....).....and if whoever has them would make a small run of 500 or
so, he'd have quite a business...for what it's worth, there was a fellow
in North Carolina who started making them...I want to say about 15 years
ago...I bought a couple, but his quality was poor and they didn't work
well....
Guy