[Heath] Heath Octal Sockets/Plugs

pmarkavage at juno.com pmarkavage at juno.com
Mon Jan 21 20:54:02 EST 2013

There was no store-bought pre-made cables for interconnection between the
SB-10 and the Apache. Ya made them yourself. If you have the SB-10
manual, the information on how to wire the connections between the SB-10
and the Apache connectors are documented. Also, the top-hat shell from an
8, 9, 10,  or 11 "octal-type"connector are identical.

Pete, wa2cwa

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:07:31 -0600 Perry Nettles <p.nettles at tx.rr.com>