[Heath] Heath Octal Sockets/Plugs

p.nettles p.nettles at tx.rr.com
Tue Jan 22 07:07:07 EST 2013

Wow, thanks for all the responses and education on "octal" connectors. Up until now I thought octa referred to 8. I did know that the originals had to be self made. I just wasn't sure where, & if I could find the original types of connectors.

You guys are a great bunch of people & a wealth of knowledge. Thank you all very much. Hope to be able to return the favor/help sometime.

73's
Perry, KF5SMU