[Heath] HL-2200 meters question

Alexander N. Gerli ac1wye at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 02:52:00 EDT 2013

Hi, gang!

Just a few more little bits and my HL-2200 will be back on the air. Before
I forget, I need to know something: The meters in this later amp aren't
like the 'good old' ones in the '220 and '221. These sure look like cheaper
ones. The wiring studs seem to be 'offshore' quality and they don't have
lamps either. Does anyone know if the mounting holes and bolts are anywhere
near like the old meters? If they are, I sure would like to retro-fit a
pair of earlier meters. I'm not interested in trying to change the holes
that are there (cuz I'd probably mess up any effort in that regard, HI!).

--
73,

Sandy AC1Y

Alexander N. Gerli, Sr.
548 Allred Mill Road
Mount Airy, NC 27030-2202

Scotsmen walk about 900 miles each year.
A Scotsman drinks around 45 gallons of Whisky a year.
Scotsmen get about 20 Miles Per Gallon.