[Heath] SB102 - HP23 Power cable

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Mon Nov 4 11:20:26 EST 2013

On 4 Nov 2013 at 7:08, p.nettles wrote:

> Hi gang,
> Just aquired an SB102 & Spkr W/power supply without the cable. Where
> might I find one? I have the bulk 8 conductor cable to make one, but
> need the 11pin "octal" (?) male & female ends. Being lazy, I would
> rather find one built up.

Go to eBay and do a search on "Heathkit cable" and you will find a bunch of
them. I have bought several from a seller who sells the 11 pin connectors
and a chunk of cable. He includes a copy of the Heathkit diagram detailing
how to wire it up. However, he charges about $32.00 for his, although they
are brand new.

There is another original cable by the seller sx-28, who is very reliable and
honest:

Here is the eBay item # to it. 360783063249

He is asking $10.50 for it at this point.

Ken W7EKB