[Heath] FS: Heathkit IM-4190 VHF/UHF Power Meter

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Tue Nov 5 10:48:46 EST 2013

Continuing to whittle down the 'stuff' in the ham shack. This time it is my IM-4190 VHF/UHF power meter.  This is a very nice, compact,
accurate and professional level RF power meter for VHF and UHF work.  It is 4-1/2" high x 4-1/4" wide x 4-5/8" deep and weighs in at just 28 oz. Uses a single 9V battery for power and has type N connectors on the
input and output.

Frequency range is 100 to 1,000 MHz with switchable ranges (FS) of 7.5
W, 30W and 300W in the forward direction and 3.0W and 7.5W in the
reverse direction.  Accuracy is +/- 5% of FS on 30W, 75W, and 300W
ranges and +/- 7.5% on two lower ranges. Basically equivalent to a Bird
but without all those darned plug in elements.

Pictures in a Picassa web album at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/115279229771946172442/HeathkitIM4190RFPwrMtr?authuser=0&feat=directlink

This is a factory assembled unit including the sampling unit and
basically (other than a few scratches on the paint) is like new.  It
would be a great unit for VHF and UHF work as well as mobile radio work.
 I no longer do anything 'up there' so (reluctantly) have decided to
sell it. The manual is included.

Price: $65 shipped (US).  Payment: PayPal.

Please contact me directly if interested.  Thanks.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY