[Heath] New Heathkit Book Published

Gordon Batey gpbatey at wildblue.net
Fri Nov 8 16:03:41 EST 2013

Greetings to the keepers of the green,

I ordered this book from the listing below and found it a great read.  I
have really enjoyed building and using many HeathKits over the past 60 years
and the book brought many memories back to mind.  I still have most of the
kits.  No affiliation with the author but I found it very worthwhile.

73 Gordon WA4FJC