[Heath] New Heathkit Book Published

Terry Perdue k8tp at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 19:25:22 EST 2013

I'd like to add my praise of Jeff's new book, Classic Heathkit
Electronic Test Equipment.

I just received it today, and can verify that it is of high quality,
well-researched and well-written. It would be nearly impossible to cover
every piece of test gear Heath produced, but the book contains a nice
sampling, with clear pictures and useful information. It does appear to
list them all, with production dates and brief comments on most. There's
also a nice summary of Heath's history, useful tips on buying and
restoring, and more. It's sure to kindle some pleasant memories. Nicely
done, Jeff!