[Heath] MR-1 part NEEDED

Alexander N. Gerli ac1wye at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 15:01:24 EST 2013

Hi, folks,

The MT-1/MR-1 are running now. There's a problem with the receiver's
S-meter circuit. The S-Meter Zero pot, Heath p/n 11-30 is that
surface-mounted wirewound pot mounted on the chassis. Well, it has a bad
spot right where I need to adjust it. So, the S-meter either works sort-of,
or it doesn't. Just my luck, good ol' Murphy.

I could cobble in there some sort of 25-ohm pot, but it wouldn't be right.
I would like to keep these original as much as I can.

Does anyone have a parts-car MR-1 out there, that I could get the S-meter
pot from? As long as it's good, I'd be grateful!

73, Sandy AC1Y

Alexander N. Gerli, Sr.
548 Allred Mill Road
Mount Airy, NC 27030-2202

Scotsmen walk about 900 miles each year.
A Scotsman drinks around 45 gallons of Whisky a year.
Scotsmen get about 20 Miles Per Gallon.