[Heath] Determining Asking Prices

jmhorwath at charter.net jmhorwath at charter.net
Fri Nov 15 13:58:17 EST 2013

Hi Gary, if you find a magical formula, please let me know.  I have
about 20 pieces of assembled but never used test equipment and another
20 pieces of what I would consider very slightly used equipment.  I also
have a 21 inch Color TV purchased through DeVry Institute (made by
Heath) along with all manuals and schematics.  I have never advertized
them for sale simply because I don't know how to value them.  I don't
even know what their original prices were.

Thanks for any help you can provide and have a Great Thanksgiving
Holiday.