[Heath] HW-8 help

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Fri Oct 18 10:44:39 EDT 2013

check to be sure the crystals are oscillating on the 80 and 15 meter bands. No tx is usually a good indicator of a non function het osc. Usually a tweak or two of the het coils will get it to sing

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.