[Heath] SB-620?

pmarkavage at juno.com pmarkavage at juno.com
Thu Sep 12 13:09:08 EDT 2013

I connected my 3395 KHz IF SB-620 to my R-599D years ago. The signal
coming out at the tap point was to low to really see any trace action.
Had to build a voltage amplifier (several transistors) on to a small perf
board and mounted it in the 599D. Nice eye candy, but generally worthless
for HF activity.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com