[Heath] SB-620?

Chris Kepus ckepus at comcast.net
Thu Sep 12 18:38:12 EDT 2013

Pete,

Thanks for bursting my bubble of ignorant enthusiasm for getting my 620 up
and running with * (* = anything it could possibly be hooked up to).
<chagrined grin>

Not ever seeing one of these in action, I presumed there would be more
excitement and useful purpose generated than "generally worthless".  Having
read your posts over the years, it is unlikely you are inaccurate.

Is there any point to putting the time/money in one of these other than the
value of eye candy? (Pete or anyone, please)

73,
Chris
W7JPG