[Heath] SB-620?

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Thu Sep 12 21:30:25 EDT 2013

On 12 Sep 2013 at 15:38, Chris Kepus wrote:

> Not ever seeing one of these in action, I presumed there would be more
> excitement and useful purpose generated than "generally worthless".

Well, I, for one, don't always use or do something just because it is "useful".
Sometimes I simply like to see wavy lines and flashing lights, in addition to
knobs and dials.

I'll have to resurrect my old one here.

I had a couple of those ancient Hallicrafters units, BC-13something, but had
to sell them all. They were a lot of fun to watch.

Useful? I dunno. Fun. You bet! Also fun to show visitors.

Ken W7EKB