[Heath] SB-620?

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 20:19:01 EDT 2013

For a while, I had an SB-620 set up for 455 kHz i.f. and used it with my Collins 75S-3A receiver.  There was plenty of gain to get excellent displays.  However, it was a nice "toy" to play around with for a little while, but, as for usefulness, not worth the effort it took to get the system working!

I can't remember just what I traded it for, but did trade it off!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com