[Heath] FS: SB-620

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Sat Sep 28 12:38:02 EDT 2013

After messing with this SB-620 off and on for a couple of weeks, I think I'd
rather pass it on than try converting the IF to one of the receivers I have.
Anyway, this  "Scanalyzer"  seems to be working OK and the CRT is good with
no burns.  As near as I can tell with my signal generator, the IF is around
3380 kcs.  I suspect the unit needs a good alignment.  Heathkit green
cabinet is nice, but may not be exactly correct for the SB-620.  Email for
pictures.  Anyway, I'd be happy to sell it for $140 plus shipping.
Thanks for the bandwidth,
George
W7HDL