[Heath] FS: SB-620

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 28 14:10:28 EDT 2013

Note that Heath used no less than 5-different colors on the SB-Line cabinets!  It was possible to purchase 5-different items at the same time and receive 5 different colored cabinets!

Then, there were no less than 3-different shades of green used for the front panels.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com