[Heath] Heathkit HX 20 Revival

Guy Giacopuzzi gggdds at js-net.com
Mon Apr 28 13:43:39 EDT 2014

John,
Are you familiar with general trouble shooting?  First, I would check to
see if you have plate voltage on the final...then,  look for plate
current (any), then look for a dip when you tune...I'd have to see the
schematic for anything further....watch the hv...it could be
substantial, even in a lowly hx20...I've never owned an HX-20...is this
the one with the singel 6146 final?
Guy,
WA6OQQ