[Heath] Oscilloscope

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Sun Jan 26 13:31:03 EST 2014

There are also a wide variety of probe's available on eBay - I bought a pair for my Tek 454 scope - pretty inexpensive and they work well for hobbyist use. You should check the input Z of the IO-102 - some of the probe's have internal resistors.  I would suspect that the Heathkit manual had instructions on building a scope probe - giving, if any, the value of any series resistor in the probe.  You can make your own using a piece of PVC pipe for a tip, the body from a felt tip marker, etc.  At the frequencies you will be using almost anything is going to work.

Bob, WA2CKY