[Heath] Heathkit ET-3200 Digital Trainer

Chris Kepus ckepus at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 12:20:29 EDT 2014

Does anyone know if Heathkit offered something like a "digital logic training guide" to accompany the ET-3200 (and variants) that covered the ABC's on how to make use of the ET-3200 (specifically) to illustrate the logic devices in actual circuits? I have the assembly manual coming for the ET-3200 but the seller told me that it was "just" the kit assembly manual and didn't contain the info I am requesting in this message.
Thanks es 73,
Chris
W7JPG