[Heath] [Heathkit] Heathkit ET-3200 Digital Trainer

Tom Chesek tchesek at epix.net
Tue Jul 15 12:44:01 EDT 2014

During the mid 70's my employer required us to successfully complete
Heathkit's AC Circuits, DC Circuits, Semiconductor Devices and Digital
Techniques courses.  We were provided with a ET-3100 Heathkit Trainer with
basic parts kits for the course.  Most of us just took the final exam to
satisfy management's requirement to take these courses so I never got my
hands on a book for any of these courses.  Here is a link to the 1993
Heathkit Educational catalog which might point you in the right direction.
Good luck.   www.pestingers.net/PDFs/1993_edu_cat_opt.pdf

Tom K3TVC