[Heath] [Heathkit] Heathkit ET-3200 Digital Trainer

Chris Kepus ckepus at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 14:34:57 EDT 2014

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the link to that publication.  It was very helpful to see the
specific Heathkit offerings. Especially helpful was the price list section
because it organized related products together. The info I'm looking for is
in the Digital Techniques section along with the ETW-3700 trainer...which
looks nearly the same as the ET-3200 I'm playing with.
73,
Chris
W7JPG