[Heath] FW: Heathkit TUNER Question

Guy Giacopuzzi gggdds at js-net.com
Sun Mar 9 21:26:25 EDT 2014

Ok, here's the comment directly from Penson...."The major difference
between the 2060' and 2060A' is the way the antennas are selected. When
you use the 2060 with a random wire or balanced line, you must hWave an
open output at one of the two coaxial connectors...otherwise, you will
have two antennas connected at once...this precaution is not necessary
with the 2060A'...."

Guy,
WA6OQQ