[Heath] SB-303 for sale

resoftvz@verizon.net pbrickey at verizon.net
Mon May 5 17:06:55 EDT 2014

Hi,
 Since I have 2 SB-303 receivers, I am thinking about selling one. The one that I will sell is a pre-production one that was built by a Heathkit engineer. The interesting thing about this set is that it had a provision for the Noise Blanker whose control was located where the RF ATTEN is now located. The front panel is labeled for the Noise Blanker and the Mixer board has terminals labeled NB. The manual is a copy which has notes in it from the assembler concerning where he/she found errors or had suggestions for changes. The manual has the instructions for assembling the noise blanker board and also has the board layout (both sides), parts list, schematic, and troubleshooting guide. So, I assume, if one is proficient at making PC boards, they could build the noise blanker. Otherwise, the radio is in very nice shape and works extremely well. I would like $325 for it plus shipping. If interested I can send photos of the set.
 73's,
 Peter K6DGH