[Heath] Oscillation of HW-101 when transmit above 21MHz.

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 13:13:46 EDT 2014

Are you using 6146B/8298A or 6146W tubes?

The HW-101 doesn't like them at all!

Make sure that all the machine screws that go through the chassis are tight and not corroded.  Best thing to do is to tighten the loose ones and, for those that are tight, slightly loosen and then re-tighten.

Of course, you have neutralized the finals!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.net